Saturday 24 March 2012

cries that unheard by others

my life feels like candy now...

sometime it's too sweet
sometime it can be bitter
but it creates a deep emotions 
that can't be described as in words.
too much to say that I can only write
on a piece of paper 
then let it go
to find its place.
many feeling comes in one shot
there's a pain,joy,sadness and disappointment
wash all over my face
I tried to hide it so that
people won't see me as weak as they think
every night i have a regret
that everything is just a lie
a lie
that hurts every inch of my hearts
i can't deny neither change it
it just happen
all over and over again
sometimes if I'm too closed
eventually there's a bee sound behind my back
damn it!
I hate to hear it every single day
I'm tired of it!
can you please stop?
so that I wont have to sleep in fury?
I'm begging you
do look at me
like I'm a normal person
not some kind of kids 
friends are many
but true friends are even none
friends in advance
kinda a lot to find
as well as
backstabber
hate to see those kind of people
dear people
please be nice
so that my impression to you
will change
sooner or later
I might not perfect
but I'm looking forward to it
there's a time
where I want to see them
so much
i feel excited as it had been planned 
to be true
eventually i came
and there's nothing
i feel like a damn liar
just make my day ruins
all day long
how could YOU be so selfish?
how can I consider you a human?
since that day,
i  believed that
people do always
take something for granted
I  hate you people!
don't ever let me see your face again
otherwise
don't blame me if I had to make you suffer
BUT
there's a voice
that run inside my head
advice me
to be a forgiven person
forgive him!
forgive her!
by doing that,
you will feel
eternally peace...
BUT
it's true?
by giving a forgiveness
you will have no regret
in everyday life
you will fill the emptiness of your  hearts
with lots of love
that come
from people I loved the most
People who know to recognise me as 
their
LOVER
FRIENDS 
SOUL MATE
BFF
ADULTS
as it is true??
it's for real??
I do hope someday
there's true...

created by, tira.:)











No comments:

Post a Comment