Friday 21 October 2011

ubati hati yang luka

if i know this might hurts...
i wont back here today...
if i know this would happen
i would turn around
if i know this may happen
i wont hoping that i will be back home
today
such a wasteless efforts
there's a lot of anger
deep in my heart
but i wont tell
bcoz i can't
its useless
if i tell the world..
its still gonna be the same
ever...
unchanging mind and state...
hopeless.....
sadness...
pain...hatred..
always appear in my mind...
i tried to be my best
my very best effort
so that people at least
will respect me...
in the way that it should be
i don't want any praises...
i just need an understanding
condition
which able to satisfy my feelings...
i won't ask for  more..
i just hope..there's a shiny
in a long journey that
i passed though everyday....
i hope...
and still hoping
till the ends of my breathe.....
thank you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment