Wednesday 22 June 2011

counting days .....

it feel too early for me to say...but goodbye...
goodbye my pals..n my love..
i have to go now....
to go to a place which i hope
to be someone better.....insyaallah....
at first, it felt weird...
with all those things hanging around my mind...
thinking,thinking and keep on thinking
my mind were messy with all sort of thing...
am i ready for this?
am i able to do it?
is this for sure...???
sometimes..it makes me feel afraid..
but at the same time...
i feel blessed..and pleased..
because i have the opportunity to reach there....

it's not easy as people may says...
it need a lot of courages and strength
deep inside your soul and mind...

to my dear friends,
i wish u happy and stay healthy
more importantly success in everything u did...:)

to my love,
don't be sad..
im always here for u...
i wishing u will be happy...
while i'm not around...
be strong,baby...
if Allah wills it,
we will meet again...
while im gone...
i will miss u like crazy..
i couldn't hear your voice
while talking and laughing with me...
u always be my crying shoulder when im in pain...
sayang, thank you.
baby, i will really miss the moment u sang a song
for me before i went to sleep...
u hold me tightly while im afraid in the dark...
i will miss everything that u do for me...
so, i hope u will gain your strength
to wait for me till im back...
i hope we will meet again...
soon...
p/s : I LOVE U..SAYANG.

to my friends,
i want to apologize if i had any mistake to all of u....
take cre..and mish all of u..:)


sincerely,
anis or tira..:)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment